Functional Oracle NetSuite Consultant
3RP are looking to enhance their fast-growing team by adding a Functional Oracle NetSuite Consultant to work closely with industry-leading Oracle NetSuite consultants to help design, shape and deliver high-quality Oracle NetSuite solutions. We have ambitious growth plans, and we are looking for an individual who is interested in developing and growing alongside the company, as well as being included in important decisions which will help to shape the business. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to shape their own future role within the company as it continues to grow and expand.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design & deliver high quality, scalable Oracle NetSuite solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Work with customers to discover, understand and document requirements, and provide process improvement advice using Oracle NetSuite best practice.
- Configure and customise all aspects of Oracle NetSuite.
- Produce and deliver training and UAT to the customer.
- Assist the customer with data migration, such as formatting and preparing data, uploading to Oracle NetSuite and reconciling to legacy systems.
- Supporting the customer post-go live, by answering questions and solving problems.
- Work with our senior leadership team to design, shape and deliver pre-sale demonstrations of functionality to prospective customers.
- At least 12 months of hands-on Oracle NetSuite experience, either in an end-user, administrator, analyst or consultant position.
- An understanding of the core product modules: procure to pay, order to cash, record to report and advanced financials.
- Understand how Oracle NetSuite fits within a business, and a strong grasp of how the product is utilised by different departments.
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients at all levels, to understand and talk through processes, with the ability to write up requirement documents, design solutions and present them back to our customers.
- Ambitious, keen to learn and a desire for continued professional development.
- A very strong eye for detail and desire to deliver ‘a special touch’ when working with clients.
- Happy to travel and work with clients on-site when required (government covid guidelines allowing).
The role will be largely remote, but there will be an expectation of being on-site when required, to help build relationships and support the customer.
- Competitive Salary that will grow with the candidate's experience
- 4 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays and birthday
- Commitment to growth and development
- Quarterly team days
To apply, please send your CV and a short introduction about yourself and why you think you would be a great fit for 3RP to firstname.lastname@example.org